Tuesday, June 30, 2009

past the halfway mark.

Summer is finally a little over half over. I'm counting down the days.

My source of time-referencing is: I can stop cleaning my new ear piercings 3 times a day when I go back to school. ...It's still too far away. (I now have two piercings in each earlobe and one in my cartilage. My dad thinks I'm "creepy." I laughed.)

Anyway I've pretty much been a lazy bum for two days because I didn't have to work. And while I enjoy lounging by the pool (I'm going to have to start doing that more often,) not working means I have downtime to think. And that's not always a good thing.

So maybe it's time for me to work my ass off and start trying to get on a normal sleep schedule, because I'm starting to feel like a lump sleeping past noon every day I can. *shrug* I might start going to this workout thing with my sister. Could be fun.

2 comments:

  1. oh god, your dad thinks *you're* creepy? I have two barbells shoved through the cartilage of my ear. I must be like Freddy Krueger. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. yeah I'm probably gonna end up adding more, we'll just see what he does then. it should be funny.

    ReplyDelete