Tuesday, June 2, 2009

dreams & sleep, or lack thereof

I find it very strange that the more hours of sleep I get in a night, the stranger my dreams are.

I guess my body is just used to the lack of sleep college schedule and can't cope with rest.

I had this dream last night about these crazy villains who wore these ballin' different colored masquerade-style masks. And a purple cat. Very odd indeed.

In other news, I still can't stop listening to the Repo soundtrack (yesss.), and I'm starting to watch way too much television again (i.e. Law and Order CI or SVU, NCIS, or CSI.) There's nothing else to do during the day, really, except clean, and I hate doing that. Though I'm about to resort to it.

I talked to Lin last night. :) It's ridiculous how happy that makes me.

1 comment:

  1. I had this dream last night about these crazy villains who wore these ballin' different colored masquerade-style masks. And a purple cat. Very odd indeed.
    I envy this dream.

    ReplyDelete