Tuesday, July 7, 2009

thanks for the memories.

Sometimes sex is just sex. Sometimes that's all it is when you don't even make it to sex. Sometimes a kiss is a joining of two people, two hearts, and sometimes it's just four lips crashing together. Sometimes a massage is a massage, sometimes it's a diversionary tactic. But when it comes down to it, you can't look too deep into anything. I'm annoyed when people go beyond the surface meaning. Sometimes you've just gotta have that one last go to make sure you're right.

and I am.

I don't count kissing him as a mistake. Yeah, it felt good while it was going, but all the time I couldn't help thinking it was wrong. A part of me wishes is wasn't, but that part of me is stuck in the past. I can't go there again. He's not the one I'm in love with.

not anymore.

And I guess that's just the way it has to be. I'm thinking this is going to have to turn into a no physical contact of any kind situation, at least until I figure out what went through his head. But definitely never again am I falling for "let me give you a neck massage." ha. right. We've been down this path, buddy, and no matter what kind of interesting things you can bring to the table, I'm not going to fall for it again.

If this reads like a rambling, venting outpour of nonsense, that's exactly what it is. I knew, I should have paid attention. I let my guard down. Not again.

No comments:

Post a Comment