Monday, June 1, 2009

So I've changed my mind.

Fuck chronicling. It's done with, it's over. Everything that happened last semester pretty much sucked ass between the months of February and April and if you really need to know what happened basically the girl I love got involved with a guy I was previously involved with and I suffered silently for too long cuz I'm too much of a coward to move forward sometimes. Then in April everything came out and it started getting easier and we started getting together.

We're both still getting a feel for the whole thing, which got tougher once school ended and we both went home.

But really I feel good about it. Like better than about any other relationship I've had, which considering the way this one started, is pretty weird. But I feel like all the crap we've had to endure to be able to get to where we are now will only wind up making us stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment