Sunday, June 7, 2009

party on, brah.

This weekend was fun. Actually the last several days have been pretty good. Minus working on Saturday but hey we can blame the hangover. There weren't even that many people at that party and we drank enough beer to cover a small frat house. And that was just the beer. Anyway, it was pretty damn fun. Made some new friends, etc. Lin called me during the party so I went outside and talked to her, apparently for like 40 minutes (lol). But it was generally just a great night. Add that to me and Nick chilling at his house drinking some beer and jumping in hot tubs in the middle of the night talking about hot guys, and you've got a pretty good week. He's my favorite gay. XD This really long senseless paragraph basically has no point, I just like rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment