Thursday, July 9, 2009

I haven't geeked out this hard in years.

Seriously.

I mean, I'll admit that Harry Potter owned my life for the better part of this last decade. No shame whatsoever, I had me some good times. Granted, I will never share the details of those times with anyone other than the ones who shared them with me (it's a "you had to be there" thing), but still. Good memories.

Half Blood Prince comes out next Wednesday. YES. FINALLY. It's my favorite book, and if they screw it up, I will probably explode. *shrug*

I'm almost through rereading the book now, and I just keep remember how much I love it. In my opinion it's the best one of the lot.

And therefore I'm experiencing a freakout about this movie the likes of which I haven't experienced in years. It's. AWESOME.

And yeah, I'm one of those people who dresses up, and I'm bleaching my hair and going as Malfoy. Cuz I'm awesome like that, and it should be hilarious.


1 comment:

  1. KINDRED SPIRIT.
    MY BESTFRIEND LAUGHS AT ME FOR MY HARRY FANGIRLINESS.
    SHE'S NEVER READ THEM. SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND.
    ARGHHH.
    My favourite was The Order of the pheonix. The movie disappointed me. The movies Always leave me all "but...why didn't it happen like in the book?"
    Also, shit, you're going to have a time getting your hair Malfoy white. It's always a bitch to get mine that shade before putting something bright over it.
    Good luck though!

    ReplyDelete