Sunday, July 19, 2009

thought popcorn.

Since I've been trapped in Missouri with essentially nothing to do except shop (which, believe me, I've taken advantage of) I've been having many strange trains of thought that really have nothing to do with anything in particular.

1) It's quite odd to think about people living everyday lives in areas which you only visit for short periods of time. Like, you never think about people LIVING in like, Montana. Everyday. It's weird.

2) How different road layouts are in other states. There are so many highways here! And they all connect strangely. I think I'd go insane if I had to drive here.

3) How picky I really am about pillows. They have to be soft, but not so soft that they go flat, like feather pillows. Otherwise I wake up cranky with a crick in my neck.

4) How often I may come off bitchy without meaning to. I have a way I believe the world works and when people stop using things similar to earth-logic I really just don't know how to respond. I don't like it when people ask me to repeat myself. I don't like being asked the same question 6 times in one day. And when people don't understand what I'm talking about, the first time, I'm essentially done talking. I also walk really fast and cannot be expected to slow down.

There were more, I'm sure, that had to do with an extremely odd dream I had last night, but I've quite forgotten it now.

Time to go waste time. 24 hours until I'm on a plane home.

No comments:

Post a Comment