Sunday, July 26, 2009

and they say teenagers play their music too loud!

Things on my mind right now:

1) How LOUD my father is blasting whatever weird, dischordant concert DVD he's playing right now. I swear to God people on the other side of the street think we're murdering cats over here.

2) How I have less than a month before I get to move back to the greatest city in TX (that would be Austin.)

3) How excited I am about #2.

4) Nagging paranoia about the hassles of moving in.

5) Nagging paranoia that my life is going to go down the tubes again like it did last semester.

6) Realization that the outcome of #5 rests in the hands of one person, and I don't think it's me.

7) How tired I am all the time right now.

8) How I really am pretty much exactly like my mother thinks I am, despite all my offended raging that she doesn't know what she's talking about.

9) How bad habits really are hard to break.

10) How fucking AMAZING the movie "Orphan" was last night. Seriously, I'm still reeling from that plot twist.

There's something wrong with Esther.

AND HOW. Seriously though, I consider myself pretty damn good at figuring out plot twists and I was completely blindsided by this one. Enjoy folks. Prepare to be disturbed and amazed.

No comments:

Post a Comment