Monday, August 31, 2009

At the bottom of everything.

Pretty much where I am right now.

Thought it was last semester. Nope. I was still waiting on the last shoe to drop I guess.

Now I'm not sure when I'll hear from her again. If she needs me to be a friend I am more than willing to do just that, the question is will she let me.

She started all of this and now she regrets it. Well, I do too, then, for ever getting my hopes up. I feel pretty sure I'm gonna feel like shit for the rest of my life, or at least a long ass fucking time.

I don't know what to do with myself. I feel like shit. I have class in an hour. And all I want is for her to respond and tell me that we can still be friends.

I'm going to spend the next hour trying to breathe, and hoping that I can get by without the reading since my brain is pretty much shot.

And M, if you're reading this, which you may or may not be, are you happy now? I get to know what it's like. Should be some kind of poetic justice in there for you. Especially since I skipped any part of it that would have been good and went straight to the bitter end.

No comments:

Post a Comment