Tuesday, August 4, 2009

fuck this noise.

The other day I realized that I have no straight male friends. Which I guess is okay in the long run since I'm not interesting in dating a straight male. The issue from this realization is this.

I only had like 4 people I really hung out with in this town. One friend is now back in Austin until school starts, one is ALWAYS at work, one (the only straight male friend I had) is now not talking to me because it will "help him get over me."

YEAH RIGHT. It didn't work before, how is being an ass about everything going to help now? I mean seriously what is the point of deleting me from every account you have? It's childish and stupid. Whatever.

My fourth friend, whom I love to death, has been hanging out with said third friend for the past two days. While I sit around my house being driven mad by my family because I have no one else to hang out with.

It's not like he doesn't have any other friends he can hang out with. No, he has to take the one person in this entire fucking town that I actually like and can talk to right now.

You know, don't mind me while I'm going out of my mind and feeling like a piece of shit with nowhere to channel the energy to. You just keep slowly taking every little thing I could actually stand about this town with you.

Thank god I'm not coming back next summer. Fuck this place. Fuck these people and fuck this noise. I'm sick of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment