Friday, August 14, 2009

the last straw.

That was it. From here on out, the gloves are off, and if he gives me a reason, any reason at all, I'm fucking coming after him.

He's being childish, immature, and just fucking stupid about this whole thing. I'm still trying to figure out how any of this is my fault especially since I was clear about my intentions from the beginning.

I'm hoping this blows over like it did in the past but I if he thinks I'm ever going to trust him again like I used to, he's delusional.

I've got one week until I get to go back to what I consider home. And that just brings a whole bunch of other stuff I have to worry about. I'm worried about what's going to happen with L. I can have my hopes up all I want and be optimistic but until it actually gets down to it I have nothing to go on.

I don't pray a lot anymore but dear God, just get me through this week. Please. I hate the way this town makes me feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment