Tuesday, September 1, 2009

One step at a time.

One foot then the other.

My mindset right now is to try not to think too far into the future with regard to anything except schoolwork.

Part of me still thinks that eventually things could work out. There are signs, and sometimes timing is everything.

Not in nearly as much of a rut as yesterday, thankfully.

3 classes tomorrow and an article I have to finish. Probably some errand running with the object of my confusion. Like I said, I'm pretty much getting used to it. Pretty sure I can handle it. Looking forward to next year as a reprieve from this one.

I've had "The Way We Get By" by Spoon stuck in my head ALL DAY. Weird.

1 comment:

  1. Talking about weird, I've been having a terrible week and it's "The way we get by" that's stuck in my head. Odd. Try listening to Regina Spektor's Musicbox (if you havent's already). It's so ....ehm... interesting and cheerful that it makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete