Monday, September 7, 2009

labor day weekend.

The Weekend ended up being pretty damn interesting. And yes I capitalized that on purpose.

Emily came to visit and stayed with me, which was fun and awesome. Josh also came, which was more interesting, since I seem to have many mind hangups about a lot of people these days, and I spent most of my time wondering how he could be so nice to me and still make me want to punch him in the face.

Oh right- because I have serious mental issues and always have to find a scapegoat for my problems. That clears that right up.

We all watched a lot of Buffy and drove around a lot and I spent too much money again. But I HAD to have that vest.

We spent half of today trying to get Josh's car to work so he could get back to K-Ville. That was certainly interesting. Now the two of them are saying their goodbyes and I'm doing homework hoping that my continual use of charm will eventually persuade a certain girl to change her mind and decide that some things are worth a little work after all.

All I can do is soldier forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment